Mario Gomez is a target for Besiktas, but the Fiorentina striker's agent says no deal has yet been agreed with either the Turkish side or any other suitors.
Gomez, 30, is Fiorentina's highest-paid player but the former Bayern Munich forward managed just four goals in 20 league appearances last season.
Sport 1 reports Besiktas lead the race to sign Gomez, although his agent, Uli Ferber, would only confirm the Super Lig club are one of a number of interested parties.
- David De Gea signs new four-year deal at Man United
- Fiorentina complain to FIFA over Salah's Roma loan
- Derby target Man United striker James Wilson on loan
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"There are talks with...