Mario Gomez is a target for Besiktas, but the Fiorentina striker's agent says no deal has yet been agreed with either the Turkish side or any other suitors.
Gomez, 30, is Fiorentina's highest-paid player but the former Bayern Munich forward managed just four goals in 20 league appearances last season.
Sport 1 reports Besiktas lead the race to sign Gomez, although his agent, Uli Ferber, would only confirm the Super Lig club are one of a number of interested parties.
- De Gea transfer stalls at deadline? | Twitter reaction
- Martial to join Man United | Leverkusen signs Chicharito
- Draxler completes move to Wolfsburg | Dante too
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Chelsea in for Djilobodji
- Marcotti: FIFA's TMS a good step towards accountability
- Miller: Premier League's transfer needs | Deadline Day
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"There are talks with...