PARIS -- France will play friendly games against Cameroon and Scotland as part of their preparations for the European Championship.
The French football federation said Didier Deschamps's team will take on Cameroon on May 30 in Nantes before playing Scotland in Metz on June 4.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
France are hosting Euro 2016, which will take place from June 10-July 10. The hosts are in Group A alongside Albania,...