Yaya Toure has told RMC that Manchester City teammate Samir Nasri is feeling low away from France's national team, and says the Bleus outcast "really loves his country."
Nasri, 27, announced in August he was retiring from international football after missing out on France's 2014 World Cup campaign, despite an excellent season with City as they lifted the Premier League title.
MANCHESTER CITY LATEST
- Kompany passed fit to play against Swansea
- Curtis: Pellegrini must lift City malaise after break
- Mooney: Clichy to blame for Mangala's problems
- Reyna: Lampard to join New York for preseason
- Curtis: Fans prepare for return of "yoyo derby"
- Cox: Problems for the champions
France boss Didier Deschamps suggested the former Arsenal and Marseille midfielder would have been in his 23-man selection...