Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that James Rodriguez should return from injury to start against San Lorenzo in Saturday's World Club Cup final at Le Grand Stade de Marrakech.
James, 23, has not played since straining a calf muscle against Celta Vigo on Dec. 6, but the Colombia international has returned to full training with the team during their time in Morocco this week.
REAL MADRID LATEST
- Corrigan: Shades of Lisbon as Real thrash Cruz Azul
- Rigg: Ronaldo plays provider in Real romp
- Ramos confident of agreeing new contract
- Ancelotti: We will be ready for Club World Cup final
- Man persists in Ronaldo underwear lawsuit
- Raul: Ronaldo and Messi among best ever
The 80 million-euro summer signing from Monaco looks set to replace Asier Illarramendi in a change from the...