Liverpool have announced that Samed Yesil has signed for Swiss club FC Luzern on a season-long loan deal.
The striker, 21, who moved to Liverpool from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2012, will be managed by former Anfield favourite Markus Babbel.
He has made two senior appearances for Liverpool, both in the 2012-13...
Liverpool have announced the signing of Nigerian forward Taiwo Awoniyi, who will immediately head out on loan with FSV Frankfurt.
The 18-year-old, who joins the Reds having previously represented Imperial Academy in Nigeria, is to spend the rest of the season on loan with the second-division German side.
Liverpool have paid around £400,000 for Awoniyi's services, according to the Press Association.
He told the club's official website: "This is the biggest club in the world and I'm privileged...
Manchester City are planning a move for promising German youngster Sam Schreck, sources have told ESPN FC.
Schreck, 16, is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Germany after catching the eye at St Pauli.
The attacking midfielder scored six goals and had seven assists in the Bundesliga youth league last season and he has also shone for Germany's under-16s.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Bale Utd hopes wrecked | Berahino status | Mangala says 'no'
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The teenager's potential has not gone unnoticed among a host of Europe's top clubs with the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter...
Several German clubs are united behind a crowdfunding campaign to get the world's oldest football club back to its original home.
Sheffield FC, founded in 1857 and credited with producing the first official laws of the game, have set up the "Your £1 for the Home of Football" campaign to raise over £150,000.
That would allow the club, who currently play outside the city in Dronfield, to return to their home and develop a ground in the Olive Grove area -- which was Sheffield Wednesday's...