Villarreal coach Marcelino has confirmed his interest in signing Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado.
Soldado, 30, has scored just seven times in 51 appearances since moving to north London from Valencia two years ago, and Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is thought to be willing to let him go.
The Spain international cost Spurs £26 million, and Marca has reported that they now want £12m for him.
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | Pastore backing
- Balotelli welcome to sign for Qatar's Al-Arabi, says Zola
- Premier League transfer wrap | City loan Unal to Genk
- Chelsea confident of completing deal for Rahman - sources
- Lambert seals West Brom move | Jovetic Inter loan agreed
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The paper reported Villarreal coach Marcelino as saying: "He is a footballer who is very capable.