Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has told BBC Africa he would like to "give back" to the Premier League club in the future by becoming their manager or taking on another senior role.
Drogba, 37, is currently contracted to Montreal Impact, where he has scored 12 goals in 14 Major League Soccer appearances.
The Ivorian played for Chelsea over two separate stints, netting 157 goals in 341 outings and helping the club lift several trophies, including four Premier League titles and the Champions League.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever to Barca | Messi vs. Ronaldo
- Brewin: How Man City get out of their rut | Defining moment
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Alteti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS