Nathaniel Clyne is set to undergo a medical at Liverpool on Monday as his move from Southampton nears completion, sources have told ESPN FC.
Clyne, 24, is expected to sign a five-year contract after the two clubs agreed a deal last week.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Cech signs for Arsenal from Chelsea
- Clyne closing on move to Liverpool
- Real Madrid keen on Valencia's Mustafi
- Carlos Bacca confirms Milan move
- Tevez to Boca a special move | Rumour rater
- FC TV: Di Maria swap for Cavani? | Pogba
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
Liverpool had an initial bid of £10 million for Clyne rejected in May, but returned with a higher offer that will see Southampton receive an initial fee of £12.5 million.
There will be further add-on payments due depending on the player's success at Anfield.