- Ryan McGee retweeted
- Jayski's retweeted
Ten Years Later
Rick Hendrick lost the heart of his race team -- and in many ways his heart -- in a plane crash on Bull Mountain outside Martinsville, Va.
Brad Keselowski roared into the next round of the Chase with a win at Talladega. Was it enough for him to knock off Penske teammate Joey Logano in our Power Rankings?
10 Years Gone: Dale Earnhardt
- Dale Earnhardt died on the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500, protecting the lead of the two drivers -- Michael Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt Jr., respectively -- sprinting to a 1-2 finish for his team, Dale Earnhardt Inc. What mark has he left on the sport even 10 years after his death? It is indelible.
- COMING THIS WEEK
- Hinton: Safety first after Earnhardt's death
MacGregor: Earnhardt death split eras
- Newton: Why Richard Childress decided to stay
Newton: Austin Dillon the right driver for the No. 3
- Hinton: Michael Waltrip relives the day
Blount: Ty Norris' moment-by-moment memory
- Where were we, and where were you?
- Smith: Earnhardt Jr. reflects on life after 10 years
Photo Gallery: Dale Earnhardt
Hinton: The day Dale Earnhardt died
AUSTIN, TX - OCTOBER 30: A member of the Infiniti Red Bull Racing team takes part in a pit stop practice session during ...