- Jayski's retweeted
- Marty Smith retweeted
If you work in NASCAR, you're in the family. This year, the family has been hit hard by cancer.
As the drivers approach dreaded Talladega, picking a top dog is difficult. But Joey Logano has been great and Charlotte winner Kevin Harvick is coming up fast.
10 Years Gone: Dale Earnhardt
- Dale Earnhardt died on the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500, protecting the lead of the two drivers -- Michael Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt Jr., respectively -- sprinting to a 1-2 finish for his team, Dale Earnhardt Inc. What mark has he left on the sport even 10 years after his death? It is indelible.
- COMING THIS WEEK
- Hinton: Safety first after Earnhardt's death
MacGregor: Earnhardt death split eras
- Newton: Why Richard Childress decided to stay
Newton: Austin Dillon the right driver for the No. 3
- Hinton: Michael Waltrip relives the day
Blount: Ty Norris' moment-by-moment memory
- Where were we, and where were you?
- Smith: Earnhardt Jr. reflects on life after 10 years
Photo Gallery: Dale Earnhardt
Hinton: The day Dale Earnhardt died
TALLADEGA, AL - OCTOBER 19: Terry Labonte, driver of the #32 C&J Energy Services Ford, is introduced during pre race ...