- Jamie Little retweeted
- AllenBestwickESPN retweeted
- John Oreovicz retweeted
- Jayski's retweeted
Now this is the Brad Keselowski we expected to see last season -- the 2012 champ winning races and partying in Victory Lane.
The Potential Of Indy
Richard Childress got his first look at Indianapolis Motor Speedway 35 years ago and said, "We could do it." He was right.
10 Years Gone: Dale Earnhardt
- Dale Earnhardt died on the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500, protecting the lead of the two drivers -- Michael Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt Jr., respectively -- sprinting to a 1-2 finish for his team, Dale Earnhardt Inc. What mark has he left on the sport even 10 years after his death? It is indelible.
- COMING THIS WEEK
- Hinton: Safety first after Earnhardt's death
MacGregor: Earnhardt death split eras
- Newton: Why Richard Childress decided to stay
Newton: Austin Dillon the right driver for the No. 3
- Hinton: Michael Waltrip relives the day
Blount: Ty Norris' moment-by-moment memory
- Where were we, and where were you?
- Smith: Earnhardt Jr. reflects on life after 10 years
Photo Gallery: Dale Earnhardt
Hinton: The day Dale Earnhardt died
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg of Germany gives thumb up after he clocked the fastest time during the qualifying of the ...(AP Photo/Petr David Josek)