Let the (dangerous) Games begin
- ATHENS, Greece -- Only a few Olympic sports offer spectators the chance to see a live death.
Their own or -- with expensive tickets -- the person sitting next to them. At Athens 2004, we're proud to offer three such events: Shooting, rowing and archery.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE OLYMPICS HEADLINES
- Durant, USA pull away from Spain to win gold
- Clippers' Paul has successful surgery on thumb
- Schmitt back to school after Olympic stardom
- Olympian Raisman, Poland Spring sign deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM