1:00 PM ET, September 19, 2010
Mall of America Field, Minneapolis, MN
MINNEAPOLIS -- When Brett Favre made the decision, finally, to return for a 20th NFL season, he made it clear from the start that duplicating last year's magic with the Minnesota Vikings wasn't going to be easy.Then again, he didn't think it was going to be this hard.
More From ESPN.com
The Vikings' offense is struggling and needs a jolt of some sort. ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert wonders if Vincent Jackson is the answer. Blog
• The Dolphins got their first 2-0 start since 2002.
• Adrian Peterson rushed for his 20th 100-yard rushing game of his career, the most in the NFL since his 2007 rookie season.
• The Vikings fell to 0-2 and it's the first time a Brett Favre-led team is off to an 0-2 start since 2006 when he was with the Packers.
• Miami won despite having the ball for just 23:39 with only 12 first downs (Minnesota had 22 first downs).
• Favre has 37 career games with at least three interceptions, the most since the merger in 1970.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Wake finished with 1 1/2 sacks for Miami. "We felt we had to get in here and announce our presence some point in this game early on," Sparano said. ... The Dolphins are home against the Jets and Patriots before the bye. ... Harvin aggravated a right hip injury and said he will have an MRI on Monday. He had five catches for 32 yards. ... After the Week 4 bye, the Vikings go to the Jets, host Dallas and are at Green Bay and New England.