Brady, Belichick on the same page
The relationship between a quarterback and head coach will likely dictate an organization's level of success.
This relationship must be one of respect. They don't have to be friends, but they must understand each other. No better example exists than Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in New England.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Snyder won't intervene with RG III
- Rodgers experiencing pain, status uncertain
- Study: Hits to the head still prevalent in NFL
- Marshall: Cowboys were beat before game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings New England Patriots Goal Line Softee Football