Brady, Belichick on the same page
The relationship between a quarterback and head coach will likely dictate an organization's level of success.
Originally Published: September 2, 2004By Randy Mueller | ESPN Insider
The two most important hires for a general manager might just be the head coach and quarterback. Those two people represent the face of your franchise, on and off the field. The relationship they have with each other will likely dictate an organization's level of success.
This relationship must be one of respect. They don't have to be friends, but they must understand each other. No better example exists than Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in New England.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
- Trump advances in bidding to purchase Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Gamewear New England Patriots Tom Brady Team Nfl Bracelet