Pats need depth at quality positions
Tedy Bruschi started to experience numbness, blurred vision and severe headaches shortly after the Pro Bowl and was taken to the hospital, where it was determined he had a stroke. Optimists point out that Bruschi's relatively quick release from the hospital is a good sign, but the severity of the stroke remains unknown at this point. There is a chance doctors won't clear him to play and the 31-year-old could retire regardless of what the doctors say.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy attempts to clarify comments on Sam
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
- Pettine eyes 3rd preseason game to name QB
- Lions rookie TE Ebron calls self 'pass catcher'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Stockdale New England Patriots Thin Rim License Plate Frame