Chargers should have stayed aggressive
The Colts looked surprised by the Chargers' quickness, and San Diego's secondary did a good job of covering receivers and forcing Manning to hold the ball too long. However, the Chargers chose to play cover-2 schemes in the final minutes rather than blitz, and Manning picked apart the zone and drove the Colts to the tying touchdown.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- Source: Johnson reports to Texans' camp
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Coleman Indianapolis Colts Straight Leg Canopy Tent