Chargers should have stayed aggressive
The Colts looked surprised by the Chargers' quickness, and San Diego's secondary did a good job of covering receivers and forcing Manning to hold the ball too long. However, the Chargers chose to play cover-2 schemes in the final minutes rather than blitz, and Manning picked apart the zone and drove the Colts to the tying touchdown.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Youth Indianapolis Colts Blue Midweight Jacket