Second-guessing the Vikings' defense
The result was an easy jump-ball situation for the bigger and more physical Williams. Why not bring up a linebacker or anther defensive back to jam him off the snap and disrupt the timing of the fade route? This play could have ended up costing the Vikings the game and a place in the playoffs.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Is This Closest Matchup Ever?
- Game breakdown