Rogers, Johnson earning rave reviews
Hawaii QB Timmy Chang is just as overrated as an NFL draft prospect as he is a college football player.
Hawaii QB Timmy Chang is just as overrated an NFL draft prospect as he is a college football player. Some publications rate Chang as high as a third-round pick. That's ridiculous. It is telling that Chang broke the NCAA Division I-A career interception record, before he did the passing record.
Chang has good arm strength, a quick release and above average mobility. He is capable of getting into a rhythm and spreading the ball around in a wide-open scheme. However, he is undersized and extremely inconsistent as a passer.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Source: Gordon hires former Sherman rep
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Michigan Wolverines Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set