Game Plans: Patriots at Broncos
Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans for the Patriots and Broncos.
The Patriots have been without defensive newcomers Rosevelt Colvin and Ted Washington since Week 2, but they have managed to win five of their past six games. Meanwhile, the Broncos have dropped two straight since being without quarterbacks Jake Plummer and Steve Beuerlein.
ESPN analysts Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans of each team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS New England Patriots Team Carpet Tiles