Game Plans: Patriots at Broncos
Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans for the Patriots and Broncos.
The Patriots have been without defensive newcomers Rosevelt Colvin and Ted Washington since Week 2, but they have managed to win five of their past six games. Meanwhile, the Broncos have dropped two straight since being without quarterbacks Jake Plummer and Steve Beuerlein.
ESPN analysts Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans of each team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest New England Patriots Contrast Full Bed In Bag Set