Game Plans: Cowboys-Bucs
Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans for the Cowboys and Bucs.
The Cowboys, even with Bill Parcells coming aboard this season, wasn't supposed to be this good, this fast. However, Parcells has turned Quincy Carter into an efficient passer and Dallas' wide receiver tandem has managed big receptions each week. However, Tampa Bay has been a little disappointing, simply run over in a couple of defeats. A loss at home this week would drop the Bucs to 3-4.
ESPN analysts Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans of each team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Vikes give Rudolph 5-year extension
- Hardy 'hates' being distraction for Panthers
- Cobb: Haven't done enough for new deal
- Jets' Milliner says he is NFL's best cornerback
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-Piece Grill Tool Set