Game Plans: Broncos at Chiefs
Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans for the Broncos and Chiefs.
The Broncos have gotten off to a fast start by playing solid defense and counting on quarterback Jake Plummer or running back Clinton Portis -- depending on which one has been healthy and active. Kansas City has continued to rely on Priest Holmes and its high-powered offense, but has gotten improved play from the defense.
ESPN analysts Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans of each team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Dwayne Bowe Wall Graphic