Monster O-line in Minnesota
A monster O-line anchored by behemoths Bryant McKinnie and Chris Liwienski is Minnesota's meal ticket.
The left offensive tackle, selected seventh overall in the 2002 NFL Draft, had studied his playbook during his 98-day holdout. But McKinnie didn't have ownership of the plays because he'd missed all of training camp and the season's first nine games.
This year, McKinnie has attended every practice session possible, and he and the team are reaping the benefits.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards sign CB Peterson to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Minnesota Vikings Team-Colored Burst Sherpa Throw