Game Plans: Cowboys-Giants
Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans for the Cowboys and Giants.
Bill Parcells, who coached the Giants to a pair of Super Bowl titles between 1986-1990, brings his young Cowboys into the Meadowlands for the first time. New York, with an offense projected to produce big numbers this year, is looking for its sixth win out of seven contests against the Cowboys.
ESPN analysts Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans of each team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
- Peyton hopes to make decision 'soon' on '15
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Away Game Jersey New York Giants Eli Manning #10