Game Plans: Cowboys-Giants
Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans for the Cowboys and Giants.
Bill Parcells, who coached the Giants to a pair of Super Bowl titles between 1986-1990, brings his young Cowboys into the Meadowlands for the first time. New York, with an offense projected to produce big numbers this year, is looking for its sixth win out of seven contests against the Cowboys.
ESPN analysts Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury go inside the game plans of each team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Texans owner won't judge Raiders S.A. buzz
- Report: Highest initial Bills bid for $1B-plus
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Riddell New York Giants TK Suspension Throwback '61 - '74 Full-Size Football Helmet