Don't be turned off by big spreads
The smallest favorite on the board Sunday is San Diego, which is giving 5½ to Tampa Bay. There are five games with double-digit spreads. Welcome to the age of disparity.
For those who fear giving those kind of points, double-digit road dogs in December since 2000 are just 13-25-1 with the number.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Miami Dolphins Brian Hartline #82