Don't be turned off by big spreads
The smallest favorite on the board Sunday is San Diego, which is giving 5½ to Tampa Bay. There are five games with double-digit spreads. Welcome to the age of disparity.
For those who fear giving those kind of points, double-digit road dogs in December since 2000 are just 13-25-1 with the number.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Is This Closest Matchup Ever?
- Game breakdown