Favre plays well in winter weather
When the mercury dips below 34 degrees, Packers quarterback Brett Favre heats up.
This is a time to look at factors that can influence performance the last one-third of the season. Uncertain coaching situations can cause a team to decline. Weather can work against those stepping out from the comfort of domes. Forget home dog theories. They were 1-7-1 last week, and road favorites giving more than three are 17-5 this year.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Source: Gordon hires former Sherman rep
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Wild Sports Tennessee Titans Tim Wolfe Series Desktop Helmet Statue