Favre plays well in winter weather
When the mercury dips below 34 degrees, Packers quarterback Brett Favre heats up.
This is a time to look at factors that can influence performance the last one-third of the season. Uncertain coaching situations can cause a team to decline. Weather can work against those stepping out from the comfort of domes. Forget home dog theories. They were 1-7-1 last week, and road favorites giving more than three are 17-5 this year.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Payton, Loomis: Graham relationship still good
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Tennessee Titans 16 oz Colossal Wrap Tumbler