Size matters in Steelers-Eagles battle
The size and physicalness of the Steelers' receivers will be a problem for the Eagles' smaller defensive backs.
This will be an intriguing matchup between the Eagles' excellent defensive unit and the Steelers' superb offense. While there are several aspects of this game that are important, I prefer to focus on the matchup between the Pittsburgh receivers and the Philadelphia defensive backs.
Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Johnson has done a terrific job giving his secondary help and I'm sure that will continue this week. They play well as a group and also communicate very well. The linebackers do a great job of taking certain routes away and will attempt to play Burress, Antwaan Randle El and Ward physically when they come across the middle.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- 'Beast Mode' pop-up store doing brisk sales
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Philadelphia Eagles Warp Speed Mid-v Green Long Sleeve Shirt