1. Randy Moss: Great game planning and coverage don't matter. He still runs by everybody. And if that's not scary enough, when they do cover him, he just outjumps defenders for the ball. He's the best deep threat in the game today, and one of the best ever. Speed kills!2. Michael Vick: If he were on top of his game, he'd be No. 1. Vick forces more sleepless nights for defensive coordinators than any player, and it's because on any given play he can just tuck the ball and run like he's in a playground game of two-hand touch. The videogame commercial is not far from the truth. Scary enough?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos top Chargers as Sanders grabs 3 TDs
- Cutler: Marshall's theatrics understandable
- Belichick not talking about Revis punishment
- Urlacher: Cutler an elite QB in salary only