Ravens, Giants built for long haul
First of all, at the the six-week mark let's take for granted that New England, Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Denver, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Atlanta and Seattle look like favorites to win their respective divisions. I know, it's early the Patriots were 2-3 at this time the year they won their first Super Bowl and we'll see changes, but bear with me. If the divisions turn out as expected, that leaves four more playoff berths to come from a pack of 10 teams all hovering around .500.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
- Giants set lofty 70 percent goal for Manning
- Colts release Rainey for rules violation
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin St. Louis Rams Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set