Rams keep momentum going
Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden told me Sunday night, "The Buccaneers will be heard from again, by God. It might not happen (Monday night), but don't be surprised if it does."
Michele Tafoya catches up with Adam Archuleta and Torry Holt after Monday Night's game.
• MNF: Archuleta & Holt star
It didn't, although the Bucs proved they are a team to be reckoned with.
The Rams rose to the occasion. Marc Bulger connected with Torry Holt for two big touchdown scores a 52-yarder on the Rams' opening drive and a 36-yard strike in the fourth quarter to ice the Rams' 28-21 victory. Bulger averaged 8.8 yards per pass attempt and threw just one interception in 30 passing attempts.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Source: Gordon hires former Sherman rep
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File St. Louis Rams Team Logo Framed Photo