Three sides in transition triangle
Updated: June 21, 2004, 12:54 PM ETBy Randy Mueller | ESPN NFL Insider
Several teams reshaped their rosters this offseason after disappointing 2003 campaigns. Very few teams made more changes than the Atlanta Falcons, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. These three teams are unique because they not only shuffled players among each other but also juggled front office personnel within their triangle as well.
All three face transition years as they put previous regimes and philosophies to rest while hoping for a return to the playoffs in 2004. Let's take a closer look:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Atlanta Falcons Clear Game Day Pouch