Inside look at Bulger, Hasselbeck
The Rams are playing for home-field advantage, and the Seahawks are playing for their playoff lives. Both teams have shown a consistency in this setting. The Rams are winners of 12 straight at home, while the Seahawks have lost five straight on the road.
With the focus on Bulger and Hasselbeck, I thought we'd do a little film study to break down their performances and see how they compare. What I found was different means to produce to very similar results and numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
- Redskins: RG III still starter entering 2014
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Team Marketing NFL Greatest Games Set: Seattle Seahawks Best of 2012 DVD