Inside look at Bulger, Hasselbeck
The Rams are playing for home-field advantage, and the Seahawks are playing for their playoff lives. Both teams have shown a consistency in this setting. The Rams are winners of 12 straight at home, while the Seahawks have lost five straight on the road.
With the focus on Bulger and Hasselbeck, I thought we'd do a little film study to break down their performances and see how they compare. What I found was different means to produce to very similar results and numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products St. Louis Rams 60 oz. Clear Glass Pitcher