Inside look at Bulger, Hasselbeck
The Rams are playing for home-field advantage, and the Seahawks are playing for their playoff lives. Both teams have shown a consistency in this setting. The Rams are winners of 12 straight at home, while the Seahawks have lost five straight on the road.
With the focus on Bulger and Hasselbeck, I thought we'd do a little film study to break down their performances and see how they compare. What I found was different means to produce to very similar results and numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- NFL placing trackers in pads to enhance stats
- Bortles impresses Jags OC with his progress
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis St. Louis Rams 24 oz Logo Wrap Tumbler