Pats have defied modern-day logic
They may be the greatest team ever.
No, I don't know that they would beat your favorite great teams the Packers, the Dolphins, the Steelers, the 49ers, the Redskins, the Cowboys or the Broncos. I also don't know that they wouldn't beat those teams.
Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Chuck Noll, Bill Walsh, Tom Landry, Joe Gibbs, Jimmy Johnson, Mike Shanahan and Bill Parcells? They've got nothing on Bill Belichick.
Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Otto Graham, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, John Elway and Troy Aikman? They've got nothing on Tom Brady as a money quarterback.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- McCown has 5 TDs as Bears bully Cowboys
- Trestman: Cutler remains Bears' starter
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Tom Brady Wall Graphic