Pats have defied modern-day logic
They may be the greatest team ever.
No, I don't know that they would beat your favorite great teams the Packers, the Dolphins, the Steelers, the 49ers, the Redskins, the Cowboys or the Broncos. I also don't know that they wouldn't beat those teams.
Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Chuck Noll, Bill Walsh, Tom Landry, Joe Gibbs, Jimmy Johnson, Mike Shanahan and Bill Parcells? They've got nothing on Bill Belichick.
Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Otto Graham, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, John Elway and Troy Aikman? They've got nothing on Tom Brady as a money quarterback.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Falcons WR Jones cleared for training camp
- Bills' Dareus back in camp, wants to earn trust
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey New England Patriots Dont'a Hightower #54