Harrison or Edge?
The Colts might be forced to choose between Marvin Harrison and Edgerrin James this offseason. Who should stay?
Updated: December 1, 2004, 11:53 AM ETBy Merril Hoge | ESPN Insider
The Indianapolis Colts have a tough decision to make in the offseason. They more than likely won't have enough room under the cap to sign both RB Edgerrin James and WR Marvin Harrison, so one will have to be let go. It's a difficult decision because both players are Pro-Bowl caliber and mean a lot to the Colts' offense. But based on what the Colts are trying to do offensively they should keep Harrison.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Peterson: No tears or Lisfranc injury to foot
- Cardinals' Mathieu out due to torn ACL, LCL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Andrew Luck Wall Graphic