Collins gem in Wannstedt's first class
The former boss of the Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears had been out of the college game for 16 years, but you wouldn't have known it by the way he hustled to retain the lion's share of Walt Harris' recruits.
He also brought in a few of his own, most notably running back Conredge Collins of Coconut Creek, Fla., the plum of this year's 24-member class.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Boston College Eagles Maroon Football Tech Performance T-Shirt