Inside the Top 25
Our scouts go inside each of this week's Top 25 matchups with game breakdowns and predictions.
Originally Published: December 2, 2004Scouts Inc.
- No. 1 USC, No. 2 Oklahoma and No. 3 Auburn remain undefeated heading into college football's final weekend, and each is heavily favored to remain that way, setting the stage for another offseason of controversy. No. 4 California is looking to secure its first trip to the Rose Bowl in 45 years, while the showdown between No. 9 Virginia Tech and No. 11 Miami will decide the ACC champion.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- All Conference Men's Auburn Tigers Orange BCS Championship Bound Destiny Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com