Hokies, Rockets can win outright
- There may only be 11 games scheduled this week, but there's an awful lot at stake. To be exact, the ACC, MAC, SEC and Big 12 titles will be decided, and the implications of those results will shape the BCS bowl games, to be sure.
Our three best bets are among those games. We like Toledo to win the MAC, Auburn to easily take the SEC and Virginia Tech to upset Miami and claim the ACC. There's also a chance that Colorado might throw a scare into Oklahoma, as well.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider