Henne, Smith face ultimate test
Ohio State will come to play against Michigan, but the Wolverines will leave Columbus smelling like roses.
- Saturday's game will mark the 101st meeting between the Buckeyes and Wolverines, in what is arguably the greatest rivalry in college football.
When: Sat., 1:00 ET (ABC)
Where: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
Ohio State enters the game with a 6-4 record, and a 3-4 mark in Big Ten play. The Buckeyes, have already secured their 16th consecutive winning season, but are trying to avoid their first losing record in conference play since 1999.
Michigan stands at 9-1 overall, and 7-0 in conference play. It has locked up at least a share of the Big Ten title. A victory over the Buckeyes would send the Wolverines to the Rose Bowl. A loss, coupled with a win by Wisconsin at Iowa, would eliminate Michigan from that scenario.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider