A look around the MAC
In the last two weeks the MAC standings have been shuffled more than a poker deck at the Bellagio.
For a large chunk of the season Marshall and Northern Illinois served as the aces atop the league's two divisions. But wild cards Akron and Toledo trumped the frontrunners and now have the inside track to bowl bids.
It seems only fitting that the coaches, players and fans will need to suffer through 72 additional hours before learning the division champions. Toledo and Bowling Green will play well into the night on Tuesday, Nov. 23 at the Glass Bowl. Here's a quick breakdown of the possibilities:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Akron Zips Navy Sideline Razor T-Shirt