Tigers' defense will smother Bulldogs
The Bulldogs will give the Tigers a difficult test, but Auburn will remain in the national championship hunt.
- Great college rivalries possess a perfect blend of tradition and competitiveness. The Georgia-Auburn series certainly falls into that category. The Tigers have outscored the Bulldogs by just 17 points over 107 meetings.
When: Sat., 3:30 ET (CBS)
Where: Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL
Auburn will be eager to avenge last year's loss to Georgia, playing in front of sellout crowd at Jordan-Hare Stadium. However, it's important to note that both teams have played better on the road in this series.
In addition, the underdog has won five of the last eight meetings between these two teams, and the Bulldogs would love to dash the Tigers' national title hopes. With three of the last four games in this series decided in the final two minutes, expect a hard-fought battle.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider