A look around the MWC
Hey, it works for him. His team is 9-0 for the first time in school history and sits No. 7 in the Bowl Championship Series rankings.
Meyer was perturbed at questions Tuesday about his having put his first team back on the field midway through the fourth quarter of his team's 63-31 victory over Colorado State.
"I believe we would have lost that game if we had kept the (second string) in," Meyer said. "We couldn't stop them. We had to win that game."
An attempt to further question Meyer elicited a sarcastic question from him about whether the reporter had listened to his previous answer.
(The reporter had. He just wanted more information, so as to maybe defend Meyer, which is now a little more difficult.)
Coach, your math is all messed up.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ohio St. turns to 'meticulous' Barrett at QB
- NCAA files intent to appeal O'Bannon decision
- Auburn's revenge? Updyke into dunk tank
- Volcano threatens Penn State's Ireland opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Mexico State Aggies Throwback Mini Football