Vols will force mistakes from Quinn
Winning at Neyland Stadium might be expecting too much from Notre Dame, but Irish have a chance to keep the score close.
Originally Published: November 4, 2004By Tony Granieri | Scouts, Inc.
- After a two-year hiatus, the Notre Dame-Tennessee game resumes this season with the Volunteers holding a 4-2 edge in the all-time series and having won the last three games between the two schools.
When: Sat., 3:30 p.m. ET (CBS)
Where: Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN
The Volunteers seem poised to represent the Eastern Division in the SEC Championship game. However, Tennessee is extremely young and needs to avoid a late-season meltdown. The pressure is on Volunteers head coach Phil Fulmer to keep his team focused down the stretch.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com