A look around the MWC
- There is something exciting happening in Laramie this season.
But for Wyoming's football team to continue its progress and make 2004 truly memorable, something exciting has to happen elsewhere.
This week at Las Vegas is the Cowboys' first chance to become bowl eligible. Problem is, they'll be taking along some baggage a 17-game conference losing streak on the road.
"We've had so many good things this year," quarterback Corey Bramlet said.
"We have so much going for us right now. This is the point in our season where all those good things can pay off. Everybody has to step up and go on the road and take it like a business trip."
Maybe it's getting out of the not-quite-metropolis of Laramie that gets to the Cowboys, who are 5-0 at home this season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Mexico State Aggies Throwback Mini Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider