A look around the WAC
- His coach was hyping him as a Heisman candidate for the better part of the summer, and all the college football world knew it was only a matter of time before Hawaii's Timmy Chang became the most prolific passer in NCAA history.
Now that the moment is here, Chang practically yawns and says: "Yeah, it's getting about that time."
They will not stop the game but will make an announcement in Boise State's Bronco Stadium on Friday when a Chang pass puts him past 241 yards for the night and 15,031 for his career.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Schutt Tulsa Golden Hurricanes Mini Football Helmet
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider