Can Badgers, Boilers do it again?
- When a couple of conference powers slug it out, like Wisconsin and Purdue did last week, there's often an emotional price to pay the following week. Sportswriters call it "letdown." Whatever you call it, it's rare when a team can answer a big game with another huge effort. Because of that, both Wisconsin (vs. Northwestern) and Purdue (vs. Michigan) look ripe for upsets this week, even though they're both at home.
Elsewhere we look for Texas Tech to stop Texas, and Texas A&M to continue it's amazing run. A&M, along with Northwestern and Toledo, are our choice picks this week.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider