Purdue won't stop Michigan's receivers
Originally Published: October 21, 2004By Tony Granieri | Scouts, Inc.
- It's amazing the impact one week can have a on a team. The Boilermakers were undefeated before losing by three points to Wisconsin last week. Now Purdue hosts a Michigan team that beat them 31-3 in Ann Arbor last year, and that has dominated this series.
When: Sat., 3:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Where: Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, IN
The Wolverines lead the all-time series 39-12. They have even played well at Ross-Ade Stadium, compiling a 10-6 record. It will be interesting to see if Joe Tiller's team can bounce back from a heartbreaking loss and put together a four-quarter effort against a very strong Michigan team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com