A look around the MWC
Updated: October 20, 2004, 11:38 AM ETBy Kevin Acee | Special to ESPN.com
Utah appears to be the team that will finally get it done -- but Urban Meyer doesn't like to hear that kind of foolishness.
"It's something we don't want to have held against us," said the Utah coach. "Our job is to win each week. That's something that has been thrust upon us."
Meyer has once again threatened the Salt Lake media.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA files intent to appeal O'Bannon decision
- After threats, event cancels Updyke showing
- Vandy goes with Robinette over Rivers at QB
- Kent State to honor Bitsko with helmet decal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Mexico State Aggies Throwback Mini Football