Orton will keep Purdue perfect
Who: Wisconsin (12) at Purdue (5)
When: Sat., 5:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2)
Where: Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, Ind.
Heisman Trophy candidates Anthony Davis of Wisconsin and Kyle Orton of Purdue will headline the action. Davis has averaged 190.5 yards rushing and scored four touchdowns over the last two weeks, but he may have some trouble getting on track working against a Boilermaker run defense that is ranked sixth nationally.
Orton leads one of the best passing attacks in the country and has already thrown 18 touchdown passes. However, much like Davis, his abilities will be put to the test, as he will be working against a Wisconsin team that leads the nation in total defense and scoring defense.
In this clash of styles, the onus will fall on the two Heisman hopefuls to step up and give their team the edge.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Purdue Boilermakers Hail Mary Youth Football