Longhorns, Bears must recover quickly
Arizona State at USC
It is a game with just as many implications as last week's, but Carroll's team won't take the Sun Devils as seriously. The question is how long it will take the Trojans to flip on the switch in this game? The way undefeated Arizona State has been playing, it better not take too long.
The Sun Devils have a chance to pull off the upset. Just like Aaron Rodgers a week ago, QB Andrew Walter has the weapons to neutralize the USC pass rush and the accuracy to pick its secondary apart with a lot of short throws.
While ASU gives up a lot of size against the run, it has an underrated defense. If QB Matt Leinart doesn't play better than he did a week ago, when he completed 15 of 25 passes for just 164 yards, the Trojans could get knocked off their horse on Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Missouri Tigers Gold Football Practice Legend T-Shirt