Badgers will silence Buckeye Nation
- Saturday's game marks the 72nd meeting between Wisconsin and Ohio State. The Buckeyes own a decisive 50-16-5 edge in the series, but it has been much closer recently, with Ohio State holding a slim 5-4-1 edge over the last ten games. Wisconsin has won three of the last four meetings, including last year's 17-10 win over the then-No. 3 Buckeyes.
When: Sat., 3:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Where: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
This game will feature two of the nation's best defenses. The Badgers lead the conference in total defense, pass defense and scoring defense, allowing an average of just 5.2 points per game. Ohio State counters with the Big Ten's leading tackler in LB A.J. Hawk and a defense that is as aggressive as any in the country.
The stakes are high between these two long-time rivals, and the outcome of this one will go a long way in determining the Big Ten championship.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider