A look around the Big Ten
- What is JoePa working up to stop Kyle Orton? Where did the Little Brown Jug come from? What's the deal with Iowa's newfound running game? Our Big Ten notebook answers there questions and more.
Sixth-year quarterback Jon Beutjer couldn't get it done against Wisconsin. Neither could Brad Bower. So Illinois coach Ron Turner turned to Chris Pazan, and the sophomore quarterback managed to move the ball. A little. Pazan was 7-of-10 for 67 yards and threw his team's only touchdown pass. Pazan also hit Kendrick Jones on a scoring strike that was wiped out by a holding penalty.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider