A look around the Sun Belt
Sun Belt teams have averaged 13.25 points a game in 16 games (15 losses) against BCS schools.
New Mexico State, which has scored three points the past two weeks, is last in the country at No. 117. Louisiana-Monroe is No.115.
The Sun Belt teams did begin to show signs of stirring last week. And they can look forward to playing each other almost exclusively from now on.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New Mexico State Aggies Grey Heathered Sideline Razor T-Shirt