A look around the Sun Belt
Sun Belt teams have averaged 13.25 points a game in 16 games (15 losses) against BCS schools.
New Mexico State, which has scored three points the past two weeks, is last in the country at No. 117. Louisiana-Monroe is No.115.
The Sun Belt teams did begin to show signs of stirring last week. And they can look forward to playing each other almost exclusively from now on.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New Mexico State Aggies Grey Heathered Sideline Razor T-Shirt