Georgia heading into crucial stretch
Georgia has looked unimpressive so far, but it remains a legitimate contender to reach the Orange Bowl.
There's no question Mark Richt's team is struggling right now. The offense can't seem to find an identity. Starting running backs are dropping like flies, and Heisman hopeful QB David Greene can't seem to string together consecutive completions.
With all that in mind, I'm still not ready to write the Bulldogs off as legitimate SEC and national championship contenders.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Georgia Bulldogs Football Practice Legend Black T-shirt